Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Friday, February 10, 2012

If it's true, I hope they put him under the jail!

I'm not sure if I mentioned it on here or not, but one of my professors just disappeared one day. He was replaced by another (harder) professor and there was no explanation of where our regular professor went. Just that he wouldn't be back.

He seemed like a nice guy, and his class was going to be an easy A, so I was mad...

Then I saw it on the news... "Dalton State College professor Monte Salyer Ph. D. arrested for child molestation."

It blew me away. He seemed so... well, normal. When you think of child molester, you think creepy guy driving his big white van around the playground. Not a professor with a Ph. D.

I've been following the story, and now he has been arrested again, not just on counts of child molestation, but also on counts of statutory rape and forced sodomy! Three different girl have come forward... One is only EIGHT years old. The other two are 16 and 20, but they say it happened when they were about 11-12. The 16 and 20 year olds were family friends whom he befriended at his CHURCH, and the 8 year old is RELATED to him!

What sick, disgusting man! I can't believe that I was in the same room with this man, breathed the same air as this man! It makes me sick! I've never been around anyone like that before. How can a person be so messed up as to do something like that to a child??

One of the first things I thought about was if he had seen any pictures of my kids. I couldn't bare the thought of him possibly seeing a picture of my babies and thinking about them like that. Luckily I can't think of anytime where he would have. I don't have any pictures on my binders this year. Only on my phone, and he never saw my phone.

My heart breaks for those poor girls. This man stole their innocence from them. Such a shame :(

If you want to read more about it and/or watch a short video click here.

2 comments:

  1. I saw that on your Facebook, the link to the page. That is so sad. :( That is what scares me about leaving Samantha with any man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. Chris' mom wanted Chris' step dad to watch Grace when I was going to the hospital to have Brentley. I was thinking no way in heck!! I don't think he would do anything, but you never know, and I am not taking that risk with my baby.

    ReplyDelete