Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Monday, June 4, 2012

What an uneventful few days...

Chris works tomorrow, then he is finally off on Wednesday! FINALLY! I have been going stir crazy having him gone so long everyday.

Every morning, Grace comes and wakes Brentley and me up between 8 and 9. We get breakfast, then we play, read book, and/or watch some tv for a few hours. We eat lunch, then Brentley will fall back to sleep sometime around noon. If Grace falls asleep then too, then I sometimes nap with them. We usually all sleep in the recliner together. Brentley on me and Grace at my feet on the part that extends up lol.
Once he wakes up, I usually try to get some cleaning done. He follows at my heels most of the time. If I'm putting dishes in the dishwasher, he is there trying to take them out. If I'm putting close in the dryer, he is there trying to shut the dryer door. If I'm trying to clean up toys, I have to sit on the floor and crawl around to keep him happy. If I'm cleaning the tub, he stands at the side of the tub with me. LOL. He is definitely a mama's boy.  Once the cleaning is all caught up, we usually do a mini lesson. Grace and I are working on colors right now. She knows blue, red, yellow, purple, and orange (she pronounces it OR-AN-JUH lol). I also write some of her letters and numbers and have her identify them. She is great at identifying numbers and getting good at identifying letters. For Brentley, I am trying to teach him his basic body parts, and to say the word "uh-oh" because I think it's so darn cute when babies say that lol. We also read books during this time. Around five, I call Chris to see if he's going to be home around 6 or 7, and I start making dinner 30 minutes to an hour before he is going to get home. That is pretty much all I have been doing. Sometimes the order of these things is different, but we do these things every day.

Not much else to post about right now...

I have noticed (thanks to the new dashboard layout) that I average about 30 views a day when I haven't posted and about 70 views on the days that I have posted something, yet very few people comment. Please feel free to comment! I would love to get to know some more of my followers :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Sounds a lot like my days. It gets repetitive. I can't stand repetitiveness so it's hard on me. Lol! Charleigh is the same way!! It's hard to keep her entertained with the same old stuff.

    I noticed that on my blog also....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like my days too! Same things just different days.

    They are so smart!!

    ReplyDelete