I'm not sure what you would call them... I would like to call them pizza rolls, but I am pretty sure that is copy righted by Totino's, and these are much, MUCH better than Totino's pizza rolls. So, ummm pizza poppers? Pizza pockets? Ehh, I don't know for sure, but I do know that they are good!
These are a lot like the pizza recipe I had featured in another Tasty Tuesday post, but these are better, easier, and what I will be fixing instead from now on.
- Crescent rolls (1 can)
- Mozzerella cheese sticks (4)
- Garlic powder
- Pizza sauce
- Preheat oven according to crescent roll instructions
- Pull apart your crescent rolls into the triangles
- Place 4-5 pepperoni on each triangle
- Cut your cheese sticks in half
- Place half of a cheese stick on each of the triangles
- Roll the crescent rolls up so that the pepperoni and cheese are inside
- Sprinkle each roll with garlic powder
- Cook for 11-13 minutes
- Serve with pizza sauce for dipping (we warmed ours)
- Enjoy :)