You will need:
- Cocoa mix
- Chocolate chips
- Another topping like sprinkles, M&M's, colored chocolate, etc. (optional)
- Clear cone shaped treated bags (these are kind of hard to find. I bought a bag of 20 from Walmart.com for $3)
- Ribbon (color of your choice)
- Tiny rubber bands (like the kind people put in their hair)
- Paper or cardstock for instruction tags
- Construction paper (optional)
- Measuring cup
- Measure 3/4 of a cup of cocoa mix, pour into a cone shaped bag, and tie it off with a rubber band.
- Cut the excess bag off the top, leaving about 1/4 of an inch
- Place the bag with the mix into another bag.
- Mix your chocolate chips and other topping together. I used Ande's peppermint baking chips.
- Add the mixture to the bag on top of the cocoa bag.
- Add marshmallows to the bag on top of everything else.
- Tie it off with another rubberband.
- Make your instruction tags... mine read:
- Warm 1 cup of milk
Add ½ of the cocoa powder and mix well
Either save the rest for later or make enough for 2
- I chose to type mine, but you could write them if you want.