Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Monday, March 26, 2012

My little boy is 7 months old!

Today, Brentley is 7 months old. I cannot believe that he is already that old. He will be one in just five months?!?! There is no way lol.

He is really getting around now. He crawls everywhere, and he pulls up on everything. He usually only uses one hand to stablize himself. He can even stand on his own for a few seconds. He is also beginning to cruise. He doesn't go but maybe two or three steps, but it's a start. I really cannot believe how mobile he's gotten in the last couple of weeks.

He can say dada really well. He can say the "ma" sound, but hasn't said mama yet :( And I swear he tries to imitate us when we say "I love you." It's hard to explain, but I am pretty sure he imitates it.

He can wave and clap now as well.

His hair is more of a strawberry blonde now, and his eyes are hazel... light brown around the iris and a grayish-green around the outer part.

He is in *drumroll please*.... 18 month clothes! Lol. He wears a size 4 shoe and a size 4 diaper.

He eats baby food, but not much. He surprisingly likes the veggies, but hates any and all fruits... complete opposite of Grace lol. He would rather eat breastmilk or something he can chew on though. He likes the Gerber puffs and the Gerber teething cookies.

Speaking of teeth, he still only has two. I don't think he is working on anymore yet.

He loves his sissy. He always wants to get in the floor and play with her. But he is still a mama's boy. Most of the time, he is content just chilling with me lol.

Here are his six month pictures...

I love this one! His smile, his dimples, he little teeth, everything :)



This one is another favorite.

He is definitely "King of the Crib" lol.


He kept trying to crawl to me lol.



Always so curious about everything.

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Love the pics! I can't believe he is 7 months either. Seems like you just had him. Heck, it seems like you just had Grace not too long ago. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! He is growing fast! Him and Ellanoa are in the same size clothes! Lol!! I love his dimples!! They are too cute! His smile melts my heart!!

    ReplyDelete