Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It's almost time for Easter :)

We have gotten most of the stuff I want for the kids' eggs and Easter baskets.

For Grace's basket, we got some bubble gum (she loves gum and doesn't play with it or swallow it), some paint brushes and paint trays, some hair ties, some pink bunny ears, a princess rubber duck, and some Dora shampoo and conditioner.

For Brentley's basket, we got him an outfit, some sandals, a pirate rubber duck, some blue bunny ears, and some Gerber snacks. We will probsbly get him some baby body wash/shampoo to go in his as well.

For the eggs, we got Tootsie Rolls, M&M's, Skittles, a couple of bouncy balls, a few small rubber ducks, some stickers, some stampers, a bracelet, necklace, and some small fingernail polishes for Grace, and a rubber bracelet with cars on it for Brentley.

We are possibly going to be getting a grill within the next few days. If we do, we are going to cookout on Easter and have my mom, my sister, Chris' mom, Chris' brother, and Chris' step-dad over for lunch. Even if we don't have the grill, we are still going to have lunch, just not sure what lol. Then we are going to have the egg hunt. I'm excited :)

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a lot of fun.!! The kids will love their baskets.! Cayle is getting a lightening mcqueen basket :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun! Ya'll are going to do the hunt in the back yard?

    lol That's crazy Grace is that good with gum. Sam swallows and chokes on it or spits it out, no matter where she is at, so we just stopped giving it to her. That was like a year ago and a half ago.

    I love putting stuff in eggs. We usually do change and candy. I never thought about small toys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erica, I bet he will love that!

    Brittany, yep, that's what we are planning on doing. I can't wait because I think Grace will really enjoy it this year.
    Grace has always been good with gum. It amazed me because the first time I gave her gum I was thinking she was going to choke or get it in her hair or something, but she never did and never has.
    I put some small jewelry in her eggs last year, and it just gave me more idea this year lol.

    ReplyDelete