Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Thursday, June 9, 2011

A little bit of randomness..

I took this picture this morning at 28 weeks and 5 days :)

I'm still nesting like crazy. I have completely cleaned everything out of Grace's room that she does use/fit in anymore. If anything was gender neutral it is now in Brentley's room, and everything is completely organized in there.

My Pell grant came in, and so far I have ordered my shower invitations ($12), and bought a hot glue gun, glue sticks, blue ribbon, and blue spray paint to fix the letters for his wall ($14). Unfortunately it's raining out today, so I can't spray paint them yet :( I was excited to get started on them. Next I am going to buy my shower decorations. I want to go to Party City and get what I can there, then whatever they don't have I am going to order online.
We also have to see about getting my car fixed, and pay off the precinct for my shower. Then whatever is left is going to be put up until after the shower for us to get whatever else we need for Brentley, Grace's birthday, and Christmas.


Last thing.. Chris and I used to go to the drag strip all the time before Grace and while I was pregnant with her. On Tuesday we took her for the first time since the womb lol. There was one really loud car that scared her, but for the most part she really liked it.. she had a lot of fun running around in the grass.




No comments:

Post a Comment