Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Grace's new bathing suit..

Grace was out growing the other bathing suit, and we still have lots of summer left, so I went and got her a new one.




We went swimming at the Y today, and she looked so cute!


I'm 28 weeks along now :) My newest symptom is that I am nesting like crazy. I feel like I have to be cleaning constantly, so last night I ended up completely cleaning out Grace's drawers and closet. I had all her summer stuff in a giant laundry basket because I didn't have room for it in the closet because of her winter clothes.. but now all her clothes that don't fit her anymore are packed up, and all her summer clothes are hung up in the closet :) Not only that, but I organized her closet by clothes type.. dresses, tops, bottoms, and outfits.


I actually like this symptom though because I usually hate cleaning lol, but now I actually want to clean, so it works out well. I want to have a perfectly clean home to bring Brentley to.

No comments:

Post a Comment