Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The little things in life really do matter.

I am in National Honor Society at my school. I was inducted into that club in 11th grade. It is a club that you have to have a 95 GPA or higher to be in. For graduation you get to wear two things signifying that you were in the club. One is a medal that the club furnishes, and the other is a stole that cost about $20.
The other day I was in class and my teacher told me that the teacher over National Honor Society needed to see me. I wasn't sure what it was about and when I got down there she asked me to step out into the hall. I had no idea what was going on. I was afraid that I was getting kicked out maybe for the fact that I had been pregnant. When we got out there she proceeded to explain to me that someone had anonymously paid for my stole. She said she couldn't tell me who it was, but that whoever it was said they admired me for having a baby, returning to school, and maintaining my 4.0 GPA, and that they wanted to show that they cared. I really wish I knew who it was so I could thank them personally. I am extremely grateful. That really meant a lot to me that someone cared enough to think about me and my baby like that. I told the teacher to tell them I said thank you. I just hope that she can express how truly grateful I am for their kindness. I don't think that I will ever forget that for as long as I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment