Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My daily routine.


I would like to tell you about my daily routine, but the truth is, we don't really have one. The only thing that is really routine about my days are that Monday through Friday I go to school from 8am to 11:10am.
The days I have school I leave the baby in bed with her Daddy. It works best when she stays asleep, but a lot of the time she doesn't. Regardless he takes care of her while I take a shower and get ready for school. I go to school and then come home. If the baby is awake I play with her for awhile. If she is not then I will either try to nap while she's sleeping, work on her baby book, do homework, or try to come post something on here. Then when she wakes up I will play with her. She doesn't have set eating schedule yet because she still only uses formula, so she just eats whenever she feels like it. I usually cook dinner around 6 or 7 for the rest of us. On Thursday's we go to eat at Chris' parent's house so they can see Grace. We have doctors appointments randomly. I do laundry and clean when it is needed. Every day is different.
Another thing that is always constant is that I always play with Grace, every day. Eventually this will change as Grace gets older and eats and sleeps on a schedule, and especially when we move out because I am big on routines, but my mom and siblings are not, so it makes it very hard for us to stay on a routine. Again, I go back to my desperate need to move out. I cannot wait until we can! We will know if we can or not in 16 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment