Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The baby books.


I am a little obsessive compulsive when it comes to her baby book. I like to keep track of everything. I started a book for her before she was born, chronicling everything that happened while I was pregnant. I would write about every doctor's appointment we had, special outing we had, our baby shower, like I said, everything. I have expanded that book to make a baby book for her too. I have an actual baby book that you write things in that's really nice, but it just does not have everything I want in it, so I made my own. I want her to have something she can look back on, and know that I really did and always will love and care for her. I recommend that everyone do something like this. This way I can also look back and remember everything that happened. I work on it everyday at school because I always have free time. That way it doesn't take away from my time with her. It really is something I look forward to doing everyday. I can't wait until I get it caught up (I didn't work on it after she was born until I went back to school).
It's really easy to do. Just get a binder and some sheet covers to protect the paper. Type things on the computer and put them in. I got some paper with baby foot prints and some scrap book stickers and stuff to make it look nice. I am planning on decorating the binder itself at some point too. One thing I recommend is starting with a big binder. I started with a small one and now it is out growing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment