Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Friday, April 12, 2013

Ellen's youngest fan!

Brentley absolutely LOVES The Ellen Show!
We DVR it every day, and every time I turn it on, he goes running to the TV screaming, "Ellen!" And whenever she dances, he HAS to dance with her. It's so darn cute! 
So, we made this video to show his love affair with Ellen. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. That's too cute.

    My little brother used to be so obsessed with Ellen. We have a video from when he was 2 or 3, sh was watching Ellen and my mom changed it and he started throwing a tantrum and yelling "Turn Ellen back on! I want to watch Ellen" It went on for 10 minutes. Lol.

    I don't blame them though. Ellen is pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Ellen. She always makes me laugh, and she is such an amazing person.

    That's so cute about your little brother!

    ReplyDelete