Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

It finally came!!!


This is on the rear window of our suv now! I LOVE it!!! 

I got it from this website ---> http://hyenacart.com/stores/EducatedMamaDecals/

This site has everything from car seat safety, to breastfeeding, to homeschooling, to anti-circ'ing, to baby wearing, to co-sleeping, to cloth diapering. Just everything! I'm not really one to put things on my car, but if I was, I'd have a whole bunch of these. Especially breastfeeding and anti-circ'ing, but those don't pertain to a car and can be controversial whereas this one could be educational and it actually does pertain to a car. 
And you all know how crazy I am about car seat safety, so it fits me well!

This one was only a $8 (and shipping was free)! It's pretty big, too. Plenty big enough for people to be able to read it. 

I know a lot of my followers are big on car seat safety and the other things they offer, so go check that site out! :)



3 comments:

  1. Very nice. I like it. I just checked out the website, and they have some pretty cool stuff. When we get the whole car thing figured out, I may look into getting a few of those. I like bumper and window stickers, as long as they are on there neatly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one!!!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I remember posting one of these like a year ago!!! I love it!!! I got mine from the same place. We also made a custom one for a with the babies names.

    ReplyDelete