Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Things that define me..

I am a mother.
I am a daughter.
I am a sister.
I am a fiance.
I am a best friend.
I am a Christian.
I am a woman.
I am a teenager.
I am a student.
I am inteligent.
I am loyal.
I am prompt.
I am a kind person.
I am easy to get along with.
I am thrifty when it comes to money.
I am not a fighter, but I will fight for what I believe is right.
I am a girly girl.
I am organized.
I am big on keeping track of the memories.
I am a person who sees that the little things in life do matter.
I am NOT a smoker, drinker, drug abuser, or partier.
I am a hard worker.
I am short.
I am strong.
I am a texter.
I am one of those people who likes to know what is going on.
I am a republican.
I am strongly against abortion as I believe it is murder.
I am constantly taking pictures and videos.
I am almost always busy.
I am aspiring to be a teacher.
I am getting used to this new life and loving every minute of it.
I am me.. Christina Amber.

No comments:

Post a Comment