Being a young mom means we met a little early, but I get to love them longer.


Here are some links to helpful posts I have done in the past :)

Learn about car seat safety HERE!

Need breastfeeding advice? Click HERE for lots of helpful tips!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The process begins.

Between two very active children and working on my book, I had no time for the blog. I have been using every moment of free time for the book because I was determined to finish it before I start the Education Program. I can now say that I have!!!

Unfortunately, that means nothing at this point. I now have to work toward acquiring an agent. I wanted to document this journey, so I have created a new blog that is geared completely toward this journey. I also plan to post some excerpts from my story on there. If you would like, check it out! I would love the feedback.


Since I will have more free time now, hopefully I will be more active here as well. 

1 comment: